News Generation will be hosting a free radio media relations panel and lunch in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 from Noon to 1:00 p.m. in order for media relations, public relations and communications professionals to learn from radio reporters and producers on how to successfully use radio to reach consumer audiences. The event will be held at Maggiano’s Little Italy, 4 Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02116.
The following radio producers and reporters will sit on the panel:
· Amanda Giles, Producer, “Morning Magic,” Magic 106.7 WMJX FM
· Jeremy Lahey, Producer, “Karlson & McKenzie,” WZLX-FM
· Karl Nurse, General Manager, WCDJ-FM
· Barbara Sharnak, Producer, “Matty in the Morning,” WXKS-FM–KISS 108 FM
· Paul Tuthill, News Reporter/Anchor, WRKO-AM
If you would like to attend, please e-mail your name, title, company and phone number to email@example.com.