The Washington Business Journal recently ran an interesting article on podcasting – about how to get started, how to find your niche, and how to make it really work for you. As the article points out, podcasting is no longer the exclusive territory of kids. Increasingly businesses are using podcasting to further there business outreach. Just think of the audience you could attract with compelling, interesting, and informative audio. Don’t let the wave of the future pass you by……
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.