At the Bulldog Reporter’s Media Relation Summit. Just finished listening to a keynote address by Charlie Rose. It was more of a conversation really and I can say that he comes off as sincere and real in person as he does on television. He talked a lot about his show and how they develop the direction they go in. As one would expect, he describes the show as being about his curiosity, not his opinions. Which of course is why it is such a nice show to watch. I will write more later about the specifics of what he said. On to a session about social media and blogs…
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.