I wanted to point out that I just read this great post by Brian Solis at PR 2.0 on social media. Brian was also at the Media Relations Summit in San Francisco and did a great job on one of the panels. It is one of the few posts that I have read that tried to explain how social media can be used effectively in PR and Marketing. More of the “how” I have been looking for and less of the “what.”
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.