An article we wrote was just published in the PRSA publication Tactics. The title is Traditional Media Relation Finesse: The Power of the phone pitch in the age of “click to open” and it examines the value of reporter and station relationships in an age when many people are content with sending out mass email pitches and the like. If you have Tactics, check page 21. The entire issue is filled with some very interesting and educational articles on media relations. Unfortunately you have to be a PRSA member to get access to it on the web, so I will add excerpts (of our article) in my next post.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.