We are going to be sponsoring a PRSA Richmond (VA) lunch program on May 28. The topic is the press coverage of the Virginia Tech tragedy, and it promises to be very interesting. So if you are in Richmond, come check it out, I’ll be the one handing out $100 dollar bills…(not really)
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.