Just read an interesting post on Media Relations Blog on pitching print reporters. It is not the business we are in, but it really reinforces the general tips for pitching radio reporters that we have talked about. It also counters to some degree the growing contention among some that the press release is dead. It might be dying, but according to the panelists refered to at Media Relations Blog, the traditional press release still plays an important role in the work that they do. Of course there are good press releases and then there are, shall we say, the not so good…
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.