Radio 2020 has an interesting post on the projected growth of radio in the western US, California in particular, tied to the growth of the Hispanic population there. It is encouraging news for those in radio and radio media relations. The strength of radio is its ability to adapt to demographic changes. According to the post, the outlook in southern states is not quite so rosy, particulalry on in the Gulf Coast areas effected by Hurricane Katrina.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.