PR Junkie has a great post about Second Life hype, such as it is. Good stuff. I have never understood this phenomenon, maybe because I am from a generation that likes spending time outdoors and interacting with real people. A kooky concept I know, but hey, I can’t change who I am.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.