Excellent article this week on Lynn Jimenez from San Francisco powerhouse KGO-AM. In an era of downsizing, personnel shifts and market moves, Jimenez is a rarity, spending more than two decades at the same station. But don’t take that longevity as a sign that she hasn’t been moving, moving, moving all along… Read Phyllis Stark’s insightful profile of this dynamic newsie.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.