News Generation is thrilled to announce that Jeff “Shamrock” Gibbons has recently been named Operations Manager of Quality Services. Jeff brings so many talents to the table that we had to give him a title big enough to encompass the multiple roles he’ll serve, from managing media relations projects to client relations. He hails from radio, having spent 17 years as an on-air talent, news anchor and executive producer, working in both Los Angeles at KLSX, KZLA, Metro Networks, and in Washington, DC at WHFS, WRQX and Sirius XM. He has worked with high-profile personalities including: Jonathon Brandmeier, Mike O’Meara, Peter Tildon, and Jack Diamond. He brings a vast knowledge of the inner workings of radio station programming, promotional planning and media relations and we are incredibly fortunate to now count him as our team member. Congratulations, Jeff!
- Analogy Between Baseball and Media Pitching
- How Do Veterans Consume Media?
- A PRSA Strategies & Tactics Review: How the Rules of Networking Have Changed
- News Generation Certified as a Woman Owned Small Business By the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- NewsGen is Proud to Support JUST TRYAN IT: Hop on Social Media and Help Out!