The athletic competitions that take place every two years at the summer and winter Olympic Games aren’t the only competitions happening during those times. Another fierce battle taking place is the network morning news competitions. For over 16 years NBC’s ‘TODAY’ show won the morning news ratings contest; 852 weeks to be exact. But in 2012 ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ took the lead and has kept it ever since. Did the Olympics, which aired on NBC, have an impact on these numbers? Read Emily Guskin’s article, The Sochi Effect on NBS and the Morning News Wars to find out.
- Analogy Between Baseball and Media Pitching
- How Do Veterans Consume Media?
- A PRSA Strategies & Tactics Review: How the Rules of Networking Have Changed
- News Generation Certified as a Woman Owned Small Business By the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- NewsGen is Proud to Support JUST TRYAN IT: Hop on Social Media and Help Out!