- How to most cohesively prepare your pitch materials for broadcast;
- How to effectively target your outreach and secure listenership in the areas you desire;
- Current trends in broadcast and what topics are pertinent;
- What reporters are asking from us;
- How to create quotable quotes that are concise and memorable;
- During-the-interview tips for spokespeople;
- How to relate those media training skills to other presentations you or your spokesperson will be giving; and
- How to handle challenging questions from reporters with confidence.
The registration fee is $15 and includes a continental breakfast. The meeting will be held from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 31 at The Communication Center, 1612 K Street, NW, Suite 505, Washington, DC 20006 (near the Farragut North and Farragut West metro stops).
If you have any questions, please email Kelsey at email@example.com.
Please register below through PayPal.