Join us on Thursday, May 12 for a hands-on & fun luncheon. Learn “Work Smarter, Not Harder: Get Your Message Heard” from local leading public relations and business professionals.
Attendees will learn hands-on tips to be able to be more resourceful and strategic, from new ways to promote an annual campaign, and how to build alliances with other organizations, to tools for staying organized. Expert panelists include:
- Social Driver’s Anthony Shop;
- News Generation’s Jeff Gibbons;
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice’s Michelle Boykins; and
- Business Wire’s Danny Selnick is the moderator.
You will learn:
- What strategies your team can take to freshen annual projects
- How you can revamp and re-use older material, if you don’t have the budget for new data or information each year
- How to target your audiences on social media, and some digital & social tools you can use
- What future trends in PR we should be keeping our eye on
- How to build strategic alliances: what to look for and how to approach the other organizations
- How to strategically refer business to others & build mutually beneficial relationships
Space is limited, so register early. Registration will close at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 11.
When: Thursday, May 12, from noon to 1:30 p.m. (noon to 12:30 p.m.: lunch & networking; 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: panel discussion)
Where: City Club of Washington, 555 13th Street, NW, just off Metro Center Metro Stop
Cost: $15, lunch is included
Questions? Email Kelsey at email@example.com