Welcome to NewsGen’s “Behind the Mic” podcast series. We’ve taken our Reporter Q+A blog series, where we get to know the reporters we work with a little bit better, and turned it into a podcast. In this premiere episode, we talked with Marilyn Schairer, who produces Morning Edition on WGBH-FM in Boston. We talked to Schairer about how she got her start in radio, what she likes best about broadcast reporting and how she spends her weekends. And be sure to stay tuned for our next episode.
- Analogy Between Baseball and Media Pitching
- How Do Veterans Consume Media?
- A PRSA Strategies & Tactics Review: How the Rules of Networking Have Changed
- News Generation Certified as a Woman Owned Small Business By the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- NewsGen is Proud to Support JUST TRYAN IT: Hop on Social Media and Help Out!