Welcome to NewsGen’s “Behind the Mic” podcast series. We’ve taken our Reporter Q+A blog series, where we get to know the reporters we work with a little bit better, and turned it into a podcast. In this premiere episode, we talked with Marilyn Schairer, who produces Morning Edition on WGBH-FM in Boston. We talked to Schairer about how she got her start in radio, what she likes best about broadcast reporting and how she spends her weekends. And be sure to stay tuned for our next episode.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.