How do you keep up when the social media landscape continuously evolves and algorithms constantly change? Organizations must re-evaluate their strategy to ensure they are reaching their audiences on the right platforms. As new networks continue to emerge—reaching different audiences with different needs—communications professionals need to understand how to evaluate what networks will make them most effective, while staying on brand and maximizing limited resources.
Attendees will learn:
- How do you determine which social media platform is best to use to reach your audiences?
- How do you make sure you stay “on brand”?
- Should messaging differ across channels? If so, how?
- When are paid ads appropriate and how do you get the most out of a limited budget?
- How do you monitor success of your social media campaign?
- How do demonstrate ROI to upper level management?
The panelists are:
- Josh Habursky, Director of Advocacy, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Emily Zeigenfuse, Senior Digital Strategist, Hager Sharp
Moderator: Mike Fulton, DC Office Director, Asher Agency
The event is on Thursday, September 15 at the U.S. Navy Memorial in Washington, DC. There will be networking and registration from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.; and the program will be from 8:30 to 10:00. Find out more and register through PRSA-NCC.