Join us on Thursday, December 15 for a luncheon and panel on Generating a Strategic & Effective Media Plan for your On-Site Meetings. Our panelists all have experience holding meetings, both large and small, and incorporating an effective media relations plan into the fabric of the event. Attendees will learn hands-on tips to be more resourceful and strategic in garnering media attention before and during on-site meetings and conferences.
- American Diabetes Association’s Michelle Kirkwood;
- Communities In Schools’ Steve Majors;
- Children’s Hospital Association’s Norida Torriente;
- American Public Transportation Association’s Mantill Williams; and
- News Generation’s Susan Apgood will moderate.
You will learn:
- How to strategize a media plan for your upcoming conference or meeting;
- Creative ways to earn media attention for your meeting, and what you’re accomplishing there;
- What tools make the most sense to implement, both before and throughout the event;
- How you can engage your members in the process;
- What role social media plays at your meeting and in your media relations plan; and
- Tactical tips for managing schedules of many spokespeople members.
Space is limited, so register early. If it hasn’t filled already, registration will close at 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 14.
When: Thursday, December 15, from noon to 1:30 p.m. (noon to 12:30 p.m.: lunch & networking; 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: panel discussion)
Where: City Club of Washington, 555 13th Street, NW, just off the Metro Center station
Cost: $15, lunch will be included
Register here through PayPal: