Carolyn Mulreed, has worked for News Generation for over 18 years. Carolyn’s favorite part about working with News Generation is that it gives her the opportunity to be a part of a team and collaborate with others. Besides being a team player, Carolyn is a major foodie, who loves ice cream and bread. She loves seeing live music and dreams of traveling to Iceland one day. In our third episode of “Behind the Pitch,” we get to know Carolyn as she discusses what she wanted to be when she grew up, what she would do if she were invisible, and much more…
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.