Michelle Garceau has been a part of the News Generation team for ten years. Michelle says she loves the flexibility working at News Generation gives her and the great people she gets to work with. When she’s not pitching stories, Michelle loves to watch “Modern Family” and reality TV. In this edition of “Behind the Pitch,” Michelle reveals what she misses the most from childhood, the last book she read, and what she’s always wanted to try but has been too scared to do…
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.