NewsGen Notes is a podcast series that explores trends and issues in the media industry and gains insight into how media professionals navigate them. Our goal throughout the series is to explore themes like trends in media, PR, current events and communication tactics. In this episode, we sit down with Jeff Gibbons, Vice President of News Generation. Jeff has been working in the media industry for over 20 years and shares his thoughts on how media has changed since.
- Analogy Between Baseball and Media Pitching
- How Do Veterans Consume Media?
- A PRSA Strategies & Tactics Review: How the Rules of Networking Have Changed
- News Generation Certified as a Woman Owned Small Business By the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- NewsGen is Proud to Support JUST TRYAN IT: Hop on Social Media and Help Out!