NewsGen Notes is a podcast series that explores trends and issues in the media industry and gains insight into how media professionals navigate them. Our goal throughout the series is to explore themes like trends in media, PR, current events and communication tactics. In this episode, we sit down with Jeff Gibbons, Vice President of News Generation. Jeff has been working in the media industry for over 20 years and shares his thoughts on how media has changed since.
- Radio Allows You to Connect to Audiences Through Social Causes
- Radio Listenership Continues Upward Trend During Pandemic
- The Story Behind Josefa Salinas’ Success: Passion, Perseverance, and Positivity
- Media Trends During COVID-19: Notes from Nielsen’s Webinar
- 4media group, Inc. Acquires News Generation, Inc.